Each manually operated tissue arrayer instrument is shipped with:
- two pairs of punches with stylets, in size 0.6 mm diameter
- one recipient block holder
- one donor block bridge
- operating manual containing detailed instructions for making tissue microarrays
- tool set for adjusting the arrayer
- add-on riser block feet to accommodate thicker recipient blocks
- the manual arrayer has 1 year parts and labor warranty
See also arrayer feature comparison table for side-by-side listing of different properties of the automated and manual instruments.
Available accessories: Punches, Depth Stop Kit, Recipient Block Holder, Recipient Block Indexer
Description: Manual Tissue Arrayer MTA-1
Speed (cores/hour): 30-70*
Default block capacity: 1
Max block capacity: 4 Note! with indexer RBI-1 (optional)
Donor block height: 3 cm
Disclaimer: This product may not be available to all customers in all geographic locations. Please contact Estigen for further information.
*User skill and practice is required.