The manual arrayer allows for relatively easy construction of tissue microarrays with several hundred specimens. Typical size of an array is ~500 cases.
Manual tissue arrayer MTA-I is the entry-level equipment necessary to start up a productive TMA facility. It is an affordable, manually operated high-precision arraying equipment. Skilled users can create arrays with more than 500 samples per slide with this unit.
Each manually operated tissue arrayer instrument is shipped with:
- two pairs of punches with stylets, in size 0.6 mm diameter
- one recipient block holder
- one donor block bridge
- operating manual containing detailed instructions for making tissue microarrays
- tool set for adjusting the arrayer
- add-on riser block feet to accommodate thicker recipient blocks
- the manual arrayer has 1 year parts and labor warranty
See also arrayer feature comparison table for side-by-side listing of different properties of the automated and manual instruments. User skill and practice is required.
This product may not be available to all customers in all geographic locations. Please contact Estigen for further information.